Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder
Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder

Anime-tion

Anime-tion : Anime Collections~~ Small Encoded Anime, Manga and Live Action.

HomeForumHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Has anyone read After School Nightmare?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
achika
achika

Scanlation Team Head
Scanlation Team Head

AT Kips : 1526

Has anyone read After School Nightmare? Vide
PostSubject: Has anyone read After School Nightmare?   Has anyone read After School Nightmare? I_icon_minitime2010-09-17, 19:08

Code:
After School Nightmare centers around a group of students who in order to graduate gathers in dream and they have to face their darkest side while fighting with other students to get the key to graduation door.

Vampire-chan suggested to me to read this one claiming it was a unique manga. At first I don't really have much expectation in it but after reading the whole mangas today, I have to say I was completely dumbfounded with the story that I just had to share my thoughts here.

In my whole life, I have never read something so twisted and deep. I really like how the mangaka revealed every dreamer's identities and the unexpected ending is just an epic win. This manga also has complete package of genres; shounen-ai, shoujo-ai, incest, smut, horror; you name it! :)

So is there anyone here who have read this manga yet? If you don't take your chance now and read them before it is too late! Haha thanks Vamp for sahring this great manga with me lol!
Back to top Go down
KURAN
KURAN

AT Kips : 47

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read After School Nightmare?   Has anyone read After School Nightmare? I_icon_minitime2010-10-26, 08:26

I've read it, you could just skip to the final page to see how it all played out.
Back to top Go down
mikimata
mikimata

VIP
VIP

AT Kips : 32

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read After School Nightmare?   Has anyone read After School Nightmare? I_icon_minitime2010-11-08, 11:22

This is one of my all-time favorite series! I can see how some people may be disappointed in the ending, but I thought it made sense and was very cool. This manga was also incredibly erotic, I thought, without being outright smutty. I wish it had created more buzz when it came out here in the US.
Back to top Go down
VaVoom
VaVoom

AT Kips : 6

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read After School Nightmare?   Has anyone read After School Nightmare? I_icon_minitime2011-01-31, 11:35

I've read it about a year or two ago. I actually took a lengthy break I think after the fourth volume because it was obviously heading in a different direction than what I was hoping/excited for in the beginning but once I got over that I went back and am so glad I did because it has to be one of the most unique reads ever.

I still got one or two qualms with the story but there pretty minor I absolutely love the imagery especially that girl in the flower bead in one of the earlier chapters I use that photo all the time for profile pictures and the like.
Back to top Go down
achika
achika

Scanlation Team Head
Scanlation Team Head

AT Kips : 1526

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read After School Nightmare?   Has anyone read After School Nightmare? I_icon_minitime2011-01-31, 12:23

OMG

I didn't even know that anyone replied to this thread this whole time!! I'm sooo sorry >__<

@KURAN: Lol you are a fast reader xD

@mikimata: Well yes I'm actually suprised that anyone would be disappointed with the ending xD I thought the ending was beautiful and different! I was so touched at the end that I cried TT__TT It make me realize how precious our life is.

@VaVoom: Ahh believe it or not I finished the manga in a day hahah Cause it was so interesting I just couldn't stop! And the flower head girl, honestly the picture was creepy to me. Flower are such beautiful things but coming out from a hole of a girl's head? I'm not really sure xD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone read After School Nightmare?   Has anyone read After School Nightmare? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone read After School Nightmare?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top