Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder
Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder

Anime-tion

Anime-tion : Anime Collections~~ Small Encoded Anime, Manga and Live Action.

HomeForumHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who's your fav couple from Heroine Shikkaku?
Rita x Adachi
Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_vote_lcap9%Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Rita x Hatori
Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_vote_lcap32%Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 14 ]
Hatori x Kousuke
Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_vote_lcap48%Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_vote_rcap
 48% [ 21 ]
Kousuke x Rita (LOL)
Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_vote_lcap0%Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hatori x (New guy?)
Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_vote_lcap11%Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 44

AuthorMessage
achika
achika

Scanlation Team Head
Scanlation Team Head

AT Kips : 1526

Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] Vide
PostSubject: Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW]   Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_icon_minitime2011-05-01, 01:47

Hey guys,

I'm pretty sure by now everyone has their favourite couple from Heroine Shikkaku so let's share them here! Vote your current favourite couple OR a couple that you wish there would be in the future~

Well I wish there will be a new guy for Hatori cause Kousuke and Rita just doesn't worth it for her xD

:)
Back to top Go down
mikimata
mikimata

VIP
VIP

AT Kips : 32

PostSubject: Re: Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW]   Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_icon_minitime2011-05-02, 06:15

Rita and Adachi are winning?!!! Shocked What the hell is going on?

I voted for Kousuke and Hatori, because Hatori deserves better than Rita. I hope Rita ends up alone and sleeping on a park bench.
Back to top Go down
james
james

AT Kips : 15

PostSubject: Re: Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW]   Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_icon_minitime2011-05-08, 18:55

jajaja I totally agree with you
Back to top Go down
achika
achika

Scanlation Team Head
Scanlation Team Head

AT Kips : 1526

PostSubject: Re: Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW]   Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_icon_minitime2011-05-10, 22:14

Ehhh but it is more weird Hatori and Kousuke winning! O_O

They just don't do together...Where is Hatori x Rita fans?! xD
Back to top Go down
Lian
Lian

AT Kips : 20

PostSubject: Re: Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW]   Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_icon_minitime2011-07-13, 01:09

I actually like Hatori and Kousuke more. To be perfectly honest, I find that Kousuke is the most interesting character in the series. I know he's portrayed as a mere playboy in the series who does things just for kicks but I can't help but feel that there's more to him than that (especially after I read summaries of the manga until chapter 14).

To add to all these, I don't even like all the other characters a lot (save for Hatori's friend whose name I forgot). RIta is a bland character to me, Adachi is annoying (an reminds me of people who I can't help but feel iffy about despite their nice front), and Hatori also grates on my nerves (even though her comedic actions help cancel out the irritation)
Back to top Go down
http://l-lian-l.deviantart.com
i am epic! ;)
i am epic! ;)

AT Kips : 1

PostSubject: Re: Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW]   Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_icon_minitime2012-01-13, 17:37

i voted for Hatori x Kousuke and i'm happy for them.. i read like summaries until chapter 14 and I'm really happy than Hatori and Kousuke did become a couple.. and yeah no offense to those who like Rita but i think he's just an idiot! it took him that long to realize his feelings and then what? instead of choosing the girl you love you choose the other one (Adachi) just because you pity her and she has no friends? well i'm really pissed off at Adachi though.. it's her own fault that she doesn't have friends.. i know she's supposed to be like a loser girl but she's not even trying anything to improve on herself and she wants to drag Kousuke along with her? man how much of a B*tch can she get? well that's just my opinion XD
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW]   Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroine Shikkaku best couple! [VOTE NOW]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top