Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder
Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder

Anime-tion

Anime-tion : Anime Collections~~ Small Encoded Anime, Manga and Live Action.

HomeForumHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

A little announcement!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
achika
achika

Scanlation Team Head
Scanlation Team Head

AT Kips : 1526

A little announcement! Vide
PostSubject: A little announcement!   A little announcement! I_icon_minitime2010-11-28, 23:12

Hey guys!

I'm here to make a little announcement ~

We have few staffs on board, which I probably have should introduced them a while back lol Or maybe I already did when announcing releases but I will introduce them again anyway xD Please welcome meiju7 as our new Chinese-English translator, Vampire as a Cleaner and Saffea as our editor. Vampire and Saffea arn't really new but I thought I should make a warm welcome for them too since I didn't :)

Other than that, our one and only Proofreader will be on hiatus for a month so I'm really in need of some hands who can Proofread Chinese-English Translations or Japanese-English Translations. To make it worse, (lol) our Japanese-Translator, lunarlantern will also retire / away (if she ever come back) from her position next year because of her work so she can no longer help us out by then. I'm looking for a replacement who can work for us for a long-term period and have lots of free time to translate! Few other postions are also open. Please apply here.

We have also recently received our first donation from a generous user, Tad! He is now our VIP member who get access to all downloads in this forum without having to reply or sort! That is the advantage of being a VIP member for whoever that donate to us. We are looking for a very kind fonation to help us out purchasing mangas for scanlation purpose. To donate, pelase visit here.

I have added a few futures on our project list! If you happened to have the mangas , be it Japanese or Chinese and willing to scans for us, please contact me or Aigoo~!

New futures:
Onohara Henshindou
Kimi to Kokokara!
Kimi wa Sakamichi no Tochuu de
Ijiwaru Kareshi
Natsu no Zangai
Dasenai Tegami
Guruguru Meguru

We are also looking for those who has subscribed to Betsuma and have Oct-Dec 2010 issues and willing to scans for us, please contact me and Aigoo!

See ya~
Back to top Go down
Aigoo
Aigoo

Founder
Founder

AT Kips : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: A little announcement!   A little announcement! I_icon_minitime2010-11-30, 13:28

Scanlation Page was updated with the new future projects~ :)

https://anime-tion.forumotion.com/portal.htm?pid=4
Back to top Go down
http://www.anime-tion.forumotion.com
achika
achika

Scanlation Team Head
Scanlation Team Head

AT Kips : 1526

PostSubject: Re: A little announcement!   A little announcement! I_icon_minitime2010-11-30, 21:51

lol Aigoo xD

Some in the future are dropped or already in Upcoming. Update it whenever you are free

Thankies~
Back to top Go down
crashman
crashman

Scanlation Team Member
Scanlation Team Member

AT Kips : 201

PostSubject: Re: A little announcement!   A little announcement! I_icon_minitime2010-11-30, 22:45

ehmmm...bad news, my hand and finger are still not good enough for editing projects for 2 week or so-_- they even said it could take 6 weeks to fully recover -__-.

so ill be hiatus-_-(srry achikaXD)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little announcement!   A little announcement! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little announcement!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime-tion :: SCANLATION TEAM :: Anime-tion's Scanlation-