Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder
Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder

Anime-tion

Anime-tion : Anime Collections~~ Small Encoded Anime, Manga and Live Action.

HomeForumHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

New D.C. ~Da Capo~ OVA to Ship with D.C. I & II P.S.P.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aigoo
Aigoo

Founder
Founder

AT Kips : 2147483647

New D.C. ~Da Capo~ OVA to Ship with D.C. I & II P.S.P. Vide
PostSubject: New D.C. ~Da Capo~ OVA to Ship with D.C. I & II P.S.P.   New D.C. ~Da Capo~ OVA to Ship with D.C. I & II P.S.P. I_icon_minitime2010-05-15, 15:06

New D.C. ~Da Capo~ OVA to Ship with D.C. I & II P.S.P. Platinumnaiyosp

PSP port of PlayStation 2 games to bundle anime on Blu-ray, DVD.

The official website of the adult game studio CIRCUS has announced on Monday that CIRCUS will ship its D.C. I & II P.S.P. game in a Platnum Pack with a new D.C. ~Da Capo~ original video anime (OVA) on October 28. The D.C. I & II P.S.P. release takes the edited Sony PlayStation 2 versions of the D.C. ~Da Capo~ and D.C. II: Da Capo II romance story games, and ports them to the Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) console with all 27 heroines. CIRCUS is supervising the entire bonus OVA project, which will come on a Blu-ray Disc and on a DVD. The Platinum Pack is limited to 5,000 sets, and it is only available directly from the CIRCUS retail site.

In addition to the new OVA, the Platinum Pack will also bundle other video extras on the special contents DVD, a D.C. "Kosobayui" (D.C. "Ticklish") CD, a Visual Chronicle art booklet, "bathing-together" posters (which are apparently waterproof) of all 27 heroines, a personalized "official CIRCUS D.C. fan certificate," and a special deluxe box.

CIRCUS had announced during its 10th Anniversary Premium Concert and Announcement event last November that it was porting its D.C. series to the PSP. It had also announced that it had an "all-new D.C. anime in the works." An magical girl anime spinoff based on the Sakura Yoshino character from the first D.C. ~Da Capo~ game has since been green-lit. CIRCUS has not specified if the D.C. I & II P.S.P. Platinum Pack will contain the Sakura Yoshino anime or a different one.

Source : ANN
Back to top Go down
http://www.anime-tion.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top