Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder
Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder

Anime-tion

Anime-tion : Anime Collections~~ Small Encoded Anime, Manga and Live Action.

HomeForumHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
ania
ania

AT Kips : 2

Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]   Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2011-12-14, 21:31

I agree to the terms and am over the age of 18
Back to top Go down
ania
ania

Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]   Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2011-12-14, 21:32

Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 589315
Back to top Go down
remy
remy

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]   Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2011-12-21, 06:39

Of course I agree! :) with Anime-tion's R-18 conditions!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
djadysa
djadysa

AT Kips : 3

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]   Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2012-01-16, 01:03

Aigoo wrote:
This will be a confirmation before you can access our R-18 section:

By continuing to this page, I agree that:

1. I am at least 18 years of age and above.

2. The sexually explicit material I am viewing is for my own personal use and I will not expose minors to the material.

3. I desire to receive/view sexually explicit material.

4. I believe that as an adult it is my inalienable right to receive/view sexually explicit material.

5. The downloading of R-18 explicit materials does not violate the standards of my community, town, city, state or country.

6. Even though that I'm here in the R-18 section; I will not share/post some nude/obscene images in this section.

7. I'll never discuss/post some Lolicons materials here in this section.

IF YOU'RE AGREE WITH THIS CONDITION. JUST REPLY TO THIS THREAD SAYING THAT YOU'RE AGREE WITH THE ANIME-TION'S R-18'S CONDITIONS.

Once you reply here. One of the ANIME-TION'S STAFF will give you a PERMISSION to view the OTHER CATEGORIES to the R-18 SECTION. Within 24 HOURS.

*Note: If you post here and if you're not 18 years old and above. The Admin will give you a warning for it. So make sure that you follow the terms and conditions.

I agree to the terms and conditions listed above. ( in formal tone )
Back to top Go down
nandina3
nandina3

AT Kips : 1

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]   Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2012-01-23, 18:27

I agree, Iam already 26
Back to top Go down
LavenderDewdrop
LavenderDewdrop

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]   Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2012-02-13, 20:39

I agree, and I'm 18~ Cute4
Back to top Go down
sora6122
sora6122

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]   Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2012-02-16, 02:18

Aigoo wrote:
This will be a confirmation before you can access our R-18 section:

2. The sexually explicit material I am viewing is for my own personal use and I will not expose minors to the material.

4. I believe that as an adult it is my inalienable right to receive/view sexually explicit material.

5. The downloading of R-18 explicit materials does not violate the standards of my community, town, city, state or country.

6. Even though that I'm here in the R-18 section; I will not share/post some nude/obscene images in this section.

IF YOU'RE AGREE WITH THIS CONDITION. JUST REPLY TO THIS THREAD SAYING THAT YOU'RE AGREE WITH THE ANIME-TION'S R-18'S CONDITIONS.

Once you reply here. One of the ANIME-TION'S STAFF will give you a PERMISSION to view the OTHER CATEGORIES to the R-18 SECTION. Within 24 HOURS.

*Note: If you post here and if you're not 18 years old and above. The Admin will give you a warning for it. So make sure that you follow the terms and conditions.

yes i agree...
Back to top Go down
redpriestess
redpriestess

AT Kips : 5

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]   Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2012-05-17, 00:58

I agree to the terms and conditions in this thread. I am over 18. Heck, I'm even 20.
Back to top Go down
Seiji28
Seiji28

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]   Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2013-06-25, 02:40

Back to top Go down
jaesshierotic
jaesshierotic

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]   Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2013-09-07, 23:36

I agree with the Anime-tion's R-18's Conditions :)
I'm 20~
Back to top Go down
Poshul
Poshul

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]   Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2013-09-08, 10:30

I agree with anime-tion's R18 conditions!
Back to top Go down
rizachan
rizachan

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]   Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2013-09-08, 11:02

I agree with the Anime-tion's R-18's Conditions :)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]   Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmation before you can access our R-18 section [MUST READ THIS!!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top