Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder
Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder

Anime-tion

Anime-tion : Anime Collections~~ Small Encoded Anime, Manga and Live Action.

HomeForumHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello 8D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RiiGaki
RiiGaki

AT Kips : 3

Hello 8D Vide
PostSubject: Hello 8D   Hello 8D I_icon_minitime2011-03-31, 08:23

Oh, hi there ~ =D Uhm, it seems quite obvious that I suck at starting introductions and so please bear with me hehe. Hi ~ I'm RiiGaki. My family and friends mostly call me Ryn. I kinda got my username from my favourite Morning Musume member 'Niigaki Risa' and I'm a big fan of the group. Hmm, I love Anime and Manga! I don't think I can possibly live without reading a chapter of a certain manga. Just a while ago I can't stop spazzing over reading a chapter that made me feel incredibly fluffy hehe. Also, I mostly like Shoujo genred mangas with great art of course. I'm kind of the picky type :'( I have a lot of favourite mangas and mangakas! I don't think I can choose which mangas and mangakas are my favourites ~ I love them all <3 And... more? XD Uhm, I love this things a lot! ---> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ (Aren't they smooth and cute? ><). I cover JPOP and KPOP songs! I also cannot live without music. Everything around me sounds empty when I don't have any music blasting somewhere near me. I'm interested in Paranormal things hehe. I get scared quite easily actually but I have no idea why I'm still interested in things that scares the life out of me :L I admit I'm quite of a fangirl. Aha ~ Hmm, so that's it! Sorry about the long intro.

Last edited by RiiGaki on 2011-11-23, 06:25; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I have no idea why the intro looks like a blob of writing group together D:)
Back to top Go down

Hello 8D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime-tion :: Introduction & Support :: Newbie's Corner-