Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder
Anime-tion

Welcome to ANIME-TION !!
Where your ANIME and MANGA collections START here ..

ANIME-TION offers some ANIME and MANGA stuffs for the members.
Please LOGIN to enjoy the OFFERS of ANIME-TION !! :)

See you on board !! :)

Aigoo : Founder

Anime-tion

Anime-tion : Anime Collections~~ Small Encoded Anime, Manga and Live Action.

HomeForumHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Tutorial] How to create an animated GIF?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cuatro
Cuatro

Uploader
Uploader

AT Kips : 154

[Tutorial] How to create an animated GIF? Vide
PostSubject: [Tutorial] How to create an animated GIF?   [Tutorial] How to create an animated GIF? I_icon_minitime2011-10-02, 22:59

for you who dont know, animated GIF is a picture which is moving. how does it move? well, it is just pictures were put on top of pictures and you make it switch from one to another... this is a how animation comes actually.. like this

[Tutorial] How to create an animated GIF? Break-Blade

this is an animated GIF.. taken from anime Break Blade.. cool isnt it? well, you can make your own by following this 2 tutorial.

the 1st tutorial is the one where i learn how to make an animated GIF.. while the 2nd tutorial is about the same but this time, i'm the teacher with i'm creating a gif especially for this..

Quote :
Requirements for this tutorial:
1) Adobe ImageReady
2) Virtual Dub
3) Internet Explorer 5+
4) A minor knowledge of the windows interface
5) Avatars are 100 pixels wide and 51200 bytes max

Seting up:
1) Make a folder in which you will do all your work in.
2) Make a folder called DONE in which you will save your completed Gifs to
3) I made a separate folder for each character I do and a misc folder each with its own DONE folder for compiled Gifs

Capturing your screenshots: (Virtual Dub)
1) Open the episode you want
2) Press control+g or Edit--->Go to.
3) Use Jump frame at time: XX:XX:XX
First XX are minutes, second XX are seconds, XX are fractional seconds (dont worry about this one)
5) Go to the first frame of the scene you want to capture and press the MARK IN button.
(At the bottom of the screen the last set of buttons to the right, a black left and right arrow)
6) Go to the last frame of your scene and press the MARK OUT button kinds looks like _>
7)File -----> Save image sequence
8) Choose the location of the folder you made before.
9) Set number of digits to 3, just to be safe (the number of digits wont affect anything but if you only choose 1 digit and your animation numbers in double digits you will get problems later on)
10) Name the files and push OK
11) Wait for it to save your screnshots (the little window in the middle of the window will disappear when its done.

ImageReady:
1) Open ImageReady
2) File -----> Import ------> Folder as frames
3) Choose the folder you saved your screenshots to
4) It will load all the pics in order as frames
5) Image ------> Image size
6) Change width to 100, most likely its on 640
7) If you save it as it is now the file will be the right dimensions and you will have an animated gif but it will most likely be too big, you might also want to do some more editing.
8) At the bottom of the screen there is a wide window that has all the frames in separate thumbs.
9) Delete frames to decrease file size
10) If you select a frame and select the new frame button under the thumbs it will make a new frame and in it will be the same pic as the one you had selected before (usefull for loops)
11) Also use the rectangular marquee to select the area you want to show if you want to show a certain part.
12) Image ------> Crop.
13) Cropping and deleting frames (click image then trash can) really makes your gif smaller
14) If you did that and its still too big, make your width smaller, try not to go under 75 then it gets too small and hard to see.
15) Crop BEFORE sizing down to 100
16) When your done go to File ------> Save Optimized Image As
17) Save it in your DONE folder
credit goes to these guy http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=6502

this is how i learn making it. if you're used to it.. you dont need to follow all of these steps...

as for my own tutorial.. i'm going to make this [Tutorial] How to create an animated GIF? Lil-Bel

Quote :
requirement (i only use this program)
1. smplayer
2. adobe imageready CS2

Steps:
1. make a new folder (whatever name you want)
2. open smplayer (it got a camera picture where you can take snapshot [red square]
[Tutorial] How to create an animated GIF? 01

you can use it to take multiple screenshot in short time (like how i take the scene from the lil bel smiling like a devil) you need to time it yourself which part you want
3. next, transfer all to the folder you make to the new folder you created
4. open imageready
5. File -----> Import ------> Folder as frames (the folder you put all the pictures you make)
6. you will get this picture
[Tutorial] How to create an animated GIF? 02
7. then there's the timing button below the picture... (see the 0.1 button? click on that).. this is where you modify your own timing...
8. like your timing.. now this is optional you can crop and resize it (you'll find the button.. just search. i make it like this coz this is an avy
[Tutorial] How to create an animated GIF? 03
9. then When your done go to File ------> Save Optimized Image As
10. save as GIF and done..
11. [optional], upload it to image host like photobucket

thanks for your time!! i hope this tutorial is useful [Tutorial] How to create an animated GIF? Lil-Bel
Back to top Go down
http://cuatro90.blogspot.com/

[Tutorial] How to create an animated GIF?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top